Friday 31 August 2012

MORE CRITTERS! (Last of the EGG CRITTERS!)

(--> They ain't glossed yet - will look way better tomorrow :))


FINAL BATCH OF CRITTERS (WITH EGGS)
SUNDAY NIGHT 9 PM (LONDON TIME)
1 PM (PACIFIC) at http://bigmantoys.bigcartel.com/

OKAY! Molds going bad on me and a really busy week with the clerical side of making toys, and a full week of horrible real world "work" work has meant that the rubber side of production (a-la man-e-toys) has been way more prolific than the resin side (that's my job!). My apologies for that. I've got two molds so I can now work double speed and will have the LAST of the EGG Critters on Bigcartel Sunday night (9 PM London Time , 1PM Pacific).
That way our American friends won't have to try and sneak on Bigcartel while at work  :)

As always, mainly to stop myself getting bored, I've varied the styles as much as possible. I've got all kinds of totally cosmic holographic glitters and neon pigments to use on these ones. I'll get pics up as far in advance as humanly possible to give everyone time to get ready and get what they want before it's sold out!

No comments:

Post a Comment